Wednesday, October 28, 2009 7:29 pm
JAKARTA - SOLAR - MotoGP world champion, Valentino Rossi will indicate to remain on the prestigious motor racing event for next year.
Rossi who won seven world championships this time will end the contract with Yamaha in 2010. He mentioned interest to participate in the rally world arena (WRC).
But this Italian pebalap admitted today still love motor racing. When asked the possibility of retreat from the motor racing event at the end of 2010, Rossi did not give a definite answer. "I do not think so. If the retreat, I was 31, what would I do? I have to start working and I think I'll keep racing until the age of 33 or 34. "
Last year, Rossi set a record pebalap legendary Italian Giacomo Agostini in the number of victories in the premier competition arena. He hopes to break the record of other Agostini record 122 victories in all Grand Prix races.
"I have reached 100 victories, maybe I'll try to pursue victory in the 122 series race," Rossi said that adrift mesih victory behind 19 Agostini.
"Everything depends on my decision in 2011, whether to extend the contract for one or two years. If I do now, I would choose two-year contract. " CAY / autosport / KCM
www.surya.co.id
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar